I've done such an awful job at keeping up on this thing lately. Partly because, up until a couple weeks ago, I only had internet upstairs in my spare bedroom, and I don't have a desk for my computer yet. I have to sit/lay on the floor and it is ridiculously uncomfortable. I finally went to Best Buy and got a router and had Andy set it up while he was here on Halloween.
Then, all of last week, my laptop wouldn't connect to my network, and I could not, for the life of me, figure out why. I did all my email checking and Facebook mess on my iPod. It was Thursday before I even thought, "Oh, I should go reset the router." Haven't had a problem connecting ever since.
There's been so much going on in my life lately; it's crazy. Between focusing on work, after school tutoring, grad school, and myself, I barely have enough time in the day to breathe. I always have the best intentions of getting things done after school or on the weekends, but I'm so exhausted when I get home. I have zero motivation to do anything. And it's not like I'm exhausted because I don't get enough sleep. Lord knows I'm getting PLENTY. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with me having so much going on at the same time, and I want to do a lot really fast. I come home from school around 5:20 and I'm asleep by 7, as hard as I try to stay up. I get up around 9:30, and then turn around and go to bed at 10:30 and still struggle to get out of bed at 5:30. It's times like this where I wish I could take one of those 5 hour energy shot drinks and be wired, but energy drinks do nothing to me except make me have to pee.
My parents will be here 36 days. I'm so excited they're coming to me for Christmas. For the first time, we're having Christmas at MY house. With MY Christmas tree. And MY furniture. We'll cook in MY kitchen. While I'm on break for Thanksgiving, I'm going to have to go up to Auburn and get my Christmas tree and box of ornaments. I have some blue ornaments, but last time I was in the storage unit, the box looked smooshed. I'm hoping the ornaments weren't broken. I'd love to find some orange ornaments and have an Auburn themed tree this year.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment