Day 20
Harley loves playing with my Auburn shakers!
Day 21
Harley sitting on top of the cabinets watching me cook dinner.
Day 22
Harley's toys... That he never plays with because he would rather play with
straws, pens, and pencils. Go figure.
Day 23
Finally set my Wii up!
Day 24
One of Alex and Christine's cats playing on top of their truck.
Day 25
I finally got my own membership to Sam's Club!
Day 26
Lots of granite! I went to granite store with Alex and Christine to pick
out a color for their countertops.
Day 27
New purse from Kohl's! And thanks to some Kohl's
cash from Christine, I only paid $17. :)
Day 28
He loves playing on his cat tower.
Day 29
Next up on my "Things to Buy for the Apartment" list... Somewhere to
put my movies.
Day 30
One of the cutest pictures of Harley!! He's so precious!
Day 31
I love this game!! Now I just need some people to come over and play!
Day 32
My classroom. :)
Day 33
Inside of my car. LOVE the 6-CD changer. :)
Day 34
My bracelet from the Emergency Room.
Day 35
When I went to the ER last night, they told me I had pink eye and that
I had to stay home today. Alex and Christine brought me a get well basket
with homemade chicken noodle soup, cheese muffins, chocolate chip cookies,
a bottle of Diet Coke, and some pencils and candy for my class. I love them!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment