After we left, we went and walked around Ulta for a while. She taught me the trick of sniffing a coffee bean between sniffing different perfumes. I don't know how I didn't know that trick earlier. We continued to walk around and found a display of bottles of shampoo/body wash/bubble bath. We proceeded to smell each fragrance and decided that the Buttercream Cupcake was, by far, the best one. Lauren ended up buying a bottle of Buttercream wonderfullness. I would have too, but again, I'm low on the dough. We looked at hair dye and figured out which shade we like for our hair, and we are possibly going to go back in the summer and dye our hair. We want our color now to grow out.
We left Ulta and went to Barnes and Noble. We spent a good while looking at books in the children's section. She found a Harry Potter book of 3D images and could not, for the life of her, figure out how to see the images. I tried to help her, but it's hard to show someone how to see them. I found a book of 3D images in the puzzle and game section, so I tried to help some more. She saw a couple of them briefly. I should get her a book so she can practice. :)
Around 3:30, we left and went to the movies. We saw How Do You Know with Reese Witherspoon and Owen Wilson. It was an ok movie. I don't think it's one that I would buy for myself. Parts of it were really slow and it took all I had to not get my phone out to check the time. After the movie, I dropped Lauren off at another store so she could go to dinner with her husband, and I went home.
Now, I'm about to go downstairs and play some Wii. I haven't raced in a while.
Day 19
Lauren trying to find the 3D images at Barnes and Noble.

No comments:
Post a Comment