"Update blog" has been on my to-do list for the last three weeks, and some how, I always manage to neglect it. I have all my pictures for the Project 365 thing; I just need a few hours to sit down and upload all of them. Lately, any free moment I have at home, I spend sleeping. We've been in test prep mode at school for the last I-don't-know-how-many weeks, and with the addition of a new grad school class, I've been SO stressed! And on top of all that, I still don't know if I'll be with my district next year or not. With budget cuts and proration, and the fact that I'm not tenured, I'd be more shocked if I didn't get pink slipped. And that is adding to my stress level, as well.
We are officially done with the ARMT, and I'm not sure if I could be any happier! We still the SAT-10 and the OLSAT to take next week, but the kids and I have not been more excited to see the Buckle Down and Skill Bridge books be put away! I was really nervous that my kids would rush through the tests like they had on all of the practice tests we'd taken. However, they proved me wrong, and have been doing a fabulous job at taking their time, reading all the questions and passages, and making sure they are marking the answers in the right spot.
I've been trying to not procrastinate as much on things I need to do, and I had been doing a pretty good job here lately. I figured out that if I bring all the papers that need grading home on the weekend, along with my conduct folder crate, I have so much more free time at school and at home on Monday and Tuesday. Now I just need to figure out a way to make all my copies on Friday before I leave school for the week. I usually do my lesson plans on the weekend, when I have more time, but then on Monday morning, I have to scramble to get to school early and beat the herd to the copier. If I could get into school on the weekends, this wouldn't be a problem.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment