- Since when is it possible for only half of your throat to hurt?
- We made it through testing! And through ASEP! Now we just have to make it through the rest of the week so that I can officially be on Spring Break. And then we have to make it to June 3rd so that I can officially be on Summer vacation!
- My favorite part of the day is the first 10 minutes I'm home from work. Harley loves all over me and snuggles up against me and gives me kisses, like it's been years since he saw me last.
- The storm last night was amazing. I woke up in the middle of night to find that the power was out. I actually forgot about it being hot until I woke up and realized that I had taken my shirt off in my sleep.
- As much as I want to be here next school year, I think I'm at the point now where, if I get pink slipped, I'll be ok. I don't think I'll ever have a year that is as challenging as this one has been.
- Grad school sucks. I'm so tired, and I just want to sleep tonight.
- Conduct folders going home on Wednesday sucks, too. Why not Monday? It makes so much more sense to go home on Monday.
- There are not enough hours in the day.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment