It's been a crazy few months lately. The whole updating-the-blog thing escaped me and I haven't updated the Project 365 thing in forever. So I think I'm just going to start over with that whole thing... Unless I can find all the pictures I've taken between my last update and today. I have them somewhere. I just need to upload them. And that will take forever. And a day. And probably some more days after that. I had plenty of time to post them over Spring Break, but I decided sleep and starting with Season 1 of Bones on Netflix was a much better use of my time. **edit: I'm starting over with Project 365.
We have five weeks and some days left of the school year. I can't believe it's going to be over so soon. Part of me is more than excited to see this year leave, but part of me... Nope. I'm excited for this year to be over. I just wish I knew what was going to be happening next year. Will I be at my school? Will I be somewhere else with my district? Will I be working in this area at all? Will I be moving back to Virginia with my parents? I hate not knowing. I can't plan if I don't know what's going to be happening. It drives me crazy.
Wait a minute. Back up. Mom and Dad are moving back to Virginia? It's true. Mom put in her letter of resignation with her district a couple weeks ago, the house is on the market, and they are looking at leaving Alaska at the beginning of June. I am SO excited that they will be closer-ish. Dad is beyond excited to be away from the snow.
I went over to Alex and Christine's yesterday for an early Easter dinner. It was a lot of fun. I think the best part was playing dominoes with Alex, Christine, Eleanor, and Gordon. I won the practice round and then came in 3rd place. I seriously killed my score one round when I landed 78 points. Yikes.
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment