My massages yesterday and Friday were amazing. I have another one tonight. I could feel one of the knots in my back yesterday that she was working on. It hurt like a mother. I'm glad my one for today is tonight because I'm going to be spending the better part of the day doing school work and trying to organize everything. I feel like I'm organized, for the most part, with the things in front of me... I'm not organized mentally, and I think that's what is stressing me out. Being organized is easy for me, but when it's for three grade levels and I was thrown into it immediately after a 6-day drive, it's taking me a bit longer to wrap my head around it.
Mom is making breakfast right now... It smells delish. Harley must think so too... He keeps lifting his head up and sniffing the air.
I emailed one of the ladies from Pet Vet to let her know how Harley and I have been doing. She was one of the ones that cried when we left the week before last... She always liked seeing Harley. He's been making himself right at home, as he rightly should be. He's laying on everyone's lap, jumping up on the table trying to steal food, knocking things down... I'm very surprised at just how well he's been adapting. He's doing a LOT better than Gracie and Jello did. I miss them, but can you imagine what it'd be like with Mom, Dad and me, plus a dog and three cats? Haha.
And I was looking on Facebook today... I miss my friends in Auburn. I'm glad I'm home and teaching up here... It's where I need to be right now. But I miss everyone. A 3-hour time difference doesn't seem that big of a deal, but when I'm getting home at 5:30 and finishing dinner and whatever, it's usually around 7, which is 10 in Auburn. Or 11 in Florida where Missy is. I'm glad I'll be flying down in March for Lauren's and Caitie's weddings... I'm still hoping I'll be able to fly down for Lauren's wedding and just stay there until Caitie's wedding. Then I can see everyone, and hang out. We'll see.
I need to go grab a shower so I can start on school work....
No comments:
Post a Comment