Monday, September 14, 2009

After a few minutes of frustratingly dealing with the DirecTV automated customer service system, Dad finally found out why we don't get the CW up here. I didn't fully understand it... But it's something to do with the fact that local channels are provided, and therefore, DirecTV isn't allowed to sell the channel by federal law.

That. Makes. Me. So. Mad. Because now I can't watch One Tree Hill. Thank God we get ABC and ABCFamily so I can watch my other shows... The only way that I could think of where I can watch One Tree Hill is online... But because we only get a limited amount of bandwith each month, I can't do that either because watching videos online sucks up a lot of bandwith. Now the only way I'll be able to watch it is by waiting until next year when the season is released onto DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment