Week 4 is halfway over. I may be getting a new student, another Kindergartener. She was there today and will probably be there tomorrow (and maybe Friday). She's not officially enrolled yet; she's just "testing it out." She seems like a sweet girl. If she does get enrolled, I'll have 10 students. 10 students in 4 grades, all spread out among many different reading/math levels = chaos. And still... I love what I'm doing. Even though that it may not always look like it because I'm so exhausted/stressed/overwhelmed/frazzled/any and every other word applicable.
I finally uploaded pictures from my drive across the US and Canada to Facebook. You should check them out. :) Here's a sneak peek:

My trusty sidekick.

Cool picture of the side of a mountain in Montana... I don't know how I did this.

Some pretty hills in South Dakota.

Stormy sky versus sunny sky.

Sedation is kicking in. I was very surprised that I barely had to use any of the sedatives that the vet in Auburn gave me.

One of my favorite sights along the Alaska Highway.

Welcome to Alaska!
Finally home... After 60-70 hours on the road and 4,473 miles later...
Great pictures!! And what a handsome kitty cat :)
ReplyDelete