Between booking my flights for Atlanta last week (or two weeks ago...?) and today, I can't tell you how many changes have been made to the flight. I get an email notification with every change, which is good, but I got four emails just today saying that my departure time from Seattle to Atlanta changed by one minute. A notification email of the big changes -- like when my flights going from Atlanta to Fairbanks got pushed back two and a half hours and all the times changed -- is fine. But really? For one minute? Ugh.
On an unrelated note, I pushed my kids today all through their bad attitudes and not listening and made them get their work done. And we finished everything on my lesson plans for today. We made a cute sign for the basketball game tomorrow -- it's the big game, WNS vs. Tok -- and while I was making it, I kept thinking about all the signs we made as a sorority for various functions: Pep rallies, football games, good luck signs for girls trying out for different organizations, telling girls to go Greek... If I get into Auburn for grad school, I'm going to be so excited to see all those cute signs again. I'll have to remember to bring my camera tomorrow so that I can take a picture of our sign. Kelleigh's class is jealous because they're not doing anything like a poster or a sign for the game. :)
I have a massive to do list for things I need/want to get done in the classroom. And there is so much on there, I was here for eight hours yesterday and I feel like I hardly made a dent in my list. It seems like I scratch one thing off and remember two more things that need to go on there. I can't wait for Spring Break. I leave in 31 days. And I'm taking the GRE five weeks from today. Ahh.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment