Wednesday, February 17, 2010

No AU

It seems as though getting my Master's at Auburn is out of the question. :(  Because my undergrad is in Early Childhood Education, I would have to get my M.Ed. in ECE as well, regardless of what school I go to in Alabama.  It has something to do with the way the state does certification.

So, now I have four choices:

A.) Go to Auburn and get my degree in Early Childhood Education.  (I'm not keen on this choice because I don't want to spend another $25K on a degree that isn't exactly what I want.)

B.) Find a school in GA, TN, or MS that will let me get a degree in Elementary Education like I want.

C.) Find a teaching job in AL and get my M.Ed. online.

D.) Stay here at WNS and get my M.Ed. online.

I hate this...

2 comments:

  1. I had the same issue- that's why I didn't do my masters at AU.

    I did my EdS online- let me know if you have any questions about online ed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out this link, I don't know if it's offering what you want:

    http://www.aamu.edu/gradstudies/docs/Catalog4.pdf

    I'm seriously considering getting a new bachelors at UAH.

    ReplyDelete