Monday, May 17, 2010

Begin Feeling

I stopped at Chevron on my way out of Tok this morning, and on the gas pump, instead of saying, "Begin Fueling," it said, "Begin Feeling."  I took out my cell phone to snap a picture of it real quick, but the screen changed before I could get to the camera function of my phone.  It was nice to start Monday off with a laugh, and for the whole drive in, I was thinking what a good sign it was to have Monday start off on such a good note.  Wrong.

I've decided that, since I'm not old enough to drive the school district's vans and therefore can't take my students anywhere fun for the end of the school year, we're going to have a Pajama Party on Friday of this week.  We're going to spend the whole day relaxing and having fun.  We'll watch a movie, play outside a lot, do arts and crafts, and read stories, and for lunch, I'm going to have my mom or dad bring down pizza from Fast Eddy's.  Hopefully, it'll be a really fun day and the kids will enjoy it. 

11 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment