My first year of teaching is DONE. Unbelievable. The day I thought could not get here fast enough is finally here. All that I have left to do is turn in my laptop, finish inputting grades, and take my checkout paper to the District Office.
Then all that's left to do in Tok is to set aside what is being mailed to me later in the summer and pack the rest into my car! I am aiming to leave the house around 7:00/7:30 am on Friday. The port of entry into Canada opens at 8:00 in the morning and I want to be there as soon as I can. I packed most of my stuff into the car tonight. I was planning on using 4 plastic totes - one big one in the trunk and three smaller ones going across the back seat - but I think I've been able to get it all into the big one and two smaller ones... Which is awesome. I should be a professional car packer.
We had our all-school picnic today at Dead Man Lake. It was fun, even though I feel like I spent most of the day walking around aimlessly and just watching people. Seven of my students were there, and most of them had family members with them. After the picnic, Kelleigh and I went to the school so I could take down a bulletin board and finish my teacher checkout form with the principal. I also had to finish report cards for the Kindergarten students since theirs aren't done through the District Office.
34 more hours...
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment