Mom and Dad are en route back to Fairbanks from San Diego today. They're not getting back to Tok until around midnight, so I'm staying the night here just to make sure they get back. Plus, if one of their flights is late and they don't get back until tomorrow, I'll be here to feed Jack.
I was going to go out to Northway to do lesson plans, but I decided not to. I have almost everything I need here; the only thing I don't have are the titles of the math lessons. And I can do that in the morning.
I had a whole list of things that I wanted to get done this weekend, but I chose not to do ANYTHING yesterday. I got changed so that I could go to the grocery store to get stuff for lunch and dinner, but other than that, I spent the day in my pajamas, playing on Facebook, watching movies/TV, and sleeping.
I plotted my escape route for my trip. Two insanely long days at the beginning. One of them is really long distance-wise, but the other day is long time-wise. 19 more days... I'm so ready.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment