Sunday, July 31, 2011

27 Dresses

In my attempt to get some packing done before the movers get here on Thursday, I decided to pack my clothes up that are not going to Auburn and New Jersey with me.  The movers are bringing a box for my bridesmaid dresses (since those are really my only long hanging clothes), and for the first time, I have all six of my dresses hanging in the closet together.  I'm well on my way to my own version of 27 Dresses.

Before I packed up my clothes, I went through all of them to figure out which ones I wanted to keep and which ones I wanted to donate... I ended up with three garbage bags full of clothes to donate.  Go me. 

While I'm jobless in Virginia this coming school year, I am hoping Mom will let me use her sewing machine to make a quilt out of my sorority t-shirts.  I have SO many of them, but I don't wear them anymore, but I don't want to throw them away.

This time next week I will be in Auburn... Officially out of Dothan.  It doesn't feel like I'm moving in a matter of days.  It seems like yesterday that the school year was ending, summer was starting, and my impending move was weeks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment