Round 2 at Auburn it is!
I applied to grad school tonight, and tomorrow morning I have to get up early and call some places in Auburn to get some more information. Then I need to register for the GRE and talk to my principal about a letter of recommendation. That's going to be a tough conversation because I know he wants me to stay for next year. But I just have to stand firm that this is what I need to do for me. I can always come back to WNS if I want to. But for right now, I need to do this. I want my Master's degree more than I want to be here next year.
Plus, if I'm going to take a year off from being in the classroom so I can be a full-time student, I'm going to need health insurance. And right now, I'm on my mom's health insurance plan until I'm 25. So if I'm going to have health coverage while I'm a full-time student, this coming up school year is the year I should do it, because I lose that coverage in the summer of 2011.
I'm just crossing my fingers that I get my study materials for the GRE in a timely manner so that I can study and do well on the test. I need to look on Auburn's website about what scores I have to get on each part of the test.
War Eagle!!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteWAR EAGLE :)