This 4th of July weekend just might have been the most boring and laziest one I've ever had. Yesterday, I spent several hours making and printing stickers for various things in my planner (I was THAT bored), and then putting said stickers in my planner and writing in birthdays/anniversaries and other plans that I have already made. Today, I didn't leave the house. I didn't even change out of my pajamas. I slept in a lot later than I wanted to -- probably got out of bed just before noon. I've been sneezing for the majority of the day, and I am just miserable.
Despite all that, though, I was able to be somewhat productive today. Harley has been scratching at his ears for a while and I finally wrapped him up like a burrito and cleaned them out. I also finally sat down and wrote my goal statement for grad school and sent it to my enrollment advisor. I think all that is left now is to enroll in classes, get my loan, and have my materials sent to me.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment