Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Colorful

I'm baking a cake.  A blue cake.  And I have green frosting waiting in the fridge to go on top.  I love food coloring and making boring things colorful.

I also love that I'm doing this at 2:00 in the morning.  I'm fully aware that I should be sleeping.  But I'm on vacation.  So I'm choosing not to.

Also... I'm going to see Britney Spears next month with Mary.  She really wanted to go and I told her I'd go with her.  But when she went to get tickets, the cheaper ones were sold out.  So, being the awesome friend I am, I called her boyfriend and was like, "Get those tickets! I'll split the cost with you!"  And being the awesome boyfriend he is, he was like, "I'm all over it!"  Score.  Me and Mary.  Britney Spears.  July 17th. 

Then, I get a text from my brother today, like I do every year... "What do u want for ur bday?"  I said, "I don't know."  He said something along the lines of "Figure it out or you get nothing."  So I just happened to mention the ticket to the concert that I need to pay Teddy back for... After a few more texts, Michael said he'd send me money to give to Teddy.  In other words... Michael is paying for my Britney ticket.  SCORE!  Best. Brother. EVER! :)  I'm so pumped!

Adrienne --- Any chance you're going to the concert?  It's in Atlanta... I figured you'd be ALL OVER that one! :)

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHA. I am LOVING the shout out. I was about to comment on here, that YES of course I am going! Maybe I will get to see you! Do you know where your seats are?

    ReplyDelete