I stayed up all night. ALL night. I went to bed around 10, but couldn't get comfortable or get to sleep because my sinuses and nose were all stuffed up. I couldn't breathe... You know how it goes. So, instead of laying there, I got up and cleaned my apartment. I changed Harley's litter and vacuumed both bedrooms, cleaned the downstairs bathroom, folded clothes, did a load of laundry, did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, and took the trash to the dumpster. At 2:00 in the morning, I finally laid down on the couch, but still couldn't fall asleep. So I watched I Know What You Did Last Summer. Perfect idea, right? I can't sleep in the middle of the night, so I'm going to watch a scary movie. Genius. Of course, nothing else is on at 4:00 in the morning, so I flip over to CMT and think the music will make me fall asleep. Negative, my friend. At 5, I got changed and went to the gym.
... WHAT?!
Oh yes. I was up all night and felt like crud and still dragged myself to the gym. Score! I was only there for 40 minutes, but I was beyond exhausted when I left. I came home, took a shower, talked to Mary as she walked to work, and then went to sleep. And even after being up all night, not feeling well, and not going to bed until 7:00 in the morning, I was still up before 11:30.
Craziness.
*Unrelated note: The J.G. Wentworth commercials are beyond annoying. No one cares if it's your money and if you need it now. Shut up.
Friday, June 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment