Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Adios, Christmas Break...

Today was the official first day back for teachers.  We were supposed to be in an all-day workshop with teachers from Faine ES, but we finished early and were allowed to leave for lunch and then go back to our respective schools to... wait for it... work in our classrooms!  Well, Grandview did... I don't know what Faine did.  Anyways... Three and a half fabulous hours to work in our rooms before the kiddos come back tomorrow.  I feel like I didn't do as much as I had wanted to, but I did a lot of little things around the room.  Now that the school year is halfway over, I finally have my AR board up.  Haha.  I think it looks super cute, and I wish I had gotten it up earlier.  I meant to take a picture of it for my Project 365 album, but I forgot.  I'll have to take one for tomorrow.

Speaking of Project 365... Here is the picture for today.

My AU diploma is finally hanging on the wall instead of hiding in the
storage unit/cardboard box.  It's been packed away since July 2009.

I was perusing Facebook while I was waiting for my dinner to heat up (I had leftovers... Again... Hell has definitely frozen over...), and I learned that Grey's Anatomy is NEW tomorrow.  This makes me so happy.  All my shows are starting to come back... I have things to look forward to in the evening. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment