I went to bed pretty early last night, and just as I suspected, I was sat straight up at 7:00 this morning. I laid back down and played with Harley for a little while before physically getting out of bed. I fed him and made myself some breakfast and have been sitting here ever since.
I did go out to my car and take a picture of the sunroof from the driver seat for my Project 365 album:
Day 12
Frost on the sunroof
Heather is supposed to be coming down tonight after she gets off work. I'm excited to see her, but we won't be doing much except laying around and being lazy. I have some school work and grad school reading to do, but other than that, I see lots of movies and laughing in our future. :) I also see lots of cleaning and laundry in my future, so I guess I should get going.

No comments:
Post a Comment