Thursday, January 6, 2011

A list sounds like a better idea than a post.

1. This episode of Grey's Anatomy is eerily similar to the shooting at Virginia Tech.

2. I wore heels today. Stupid, stupid, stupid!  The balls of my feet are killing me.  I popped my rice pack into the microwave for a good three minutes to get it nice and hot, and I proceeded to stand on it for 15 minutes.  Heaven.

3. After school today, my eye decided it was going to turn a very bright shade of red and swell.  I looked pretty fabulous.  I used it as an excuse to not stay until 5 like I usually do.  I brought stuff home to do, which was a complete waste of energy, by the way, hauling all that stuff home.  It rarely gets done, and in fact, sometimes, I don't even get it out of my car. 

4. Harley is snoring on the couch as I write this.  He makes me smile, and I love coming home to his pretty face every day.

5. My school stuff is sitting on the coffee table staring at me, and I'm trying hard to ignore it.  I may just go to bed.  Even though I have a lot to do.  Damn two-day weeks, but thank God for this early arrival of the weekend!  Nap time needs to be integrated into all elementary school schedules. :)

6. Project 365 Day 3:

The sign that hangs in the hallway outside my classroom.  Cutest $20 ever spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment