Here's the picture for yesterday:
Super fun grad school books! /sarcasm
And the picture for today:
Harley sleeping on the couch with his nose wedged down
between the cushion and the arm of the couch, haha.
I love him!
I love him!
As much as I love the weekends, I hate that I sleep them away so easily. I wasn't feeling well on Friday and fell asleep at 7 pm on the couch. When I woke up at midnight, I watched a movie and went back to sleep around 2. I slept the majority of the day... Ridiculous. When I finally was UP, I was watching a movie on TV when Kacey called me and told me to meet her and her husband out at Plan B. I quickly washed my hair and got changed and met them out there. I had such a good time with them! We took some shots for her birthday, played darts, and talked. Then the crowd picked up and we kind of just people watched. Before heading home, I stopped at Krystal to get something to eat. I inhaled it! The fries and two of the burgers were gone before I got home, haha. Food tastes so much better when you've been drinking.
Today, I braved the chilly temps and went grocery shopping. I got all the way home and unloaded the car and realized I forgot food for Harley. And when I got to Target, they were out of the box I usually get. So I had to buy individual cans. That was fun.
There's supposed to be some really bad winter weather coming to Alabama tonight and tomorrow... I'm am crossing my fingers and HOPING it comes to Dothan and school is cancelled tomorrow. After sleeping the day away yesterday, I would really like another day off. Auburn is about 2 hours north of Dothan and they have already cancelled classes at the university and the local schools.
Dear Weather Gods... Please send this mess to Dothan!!!! I promise to not sleep the day away and to be productive.


No comments:
Post a Comment